Wheeler, Oregon is on US Highway 101 (which in Wheeler is a 2-lane, 25 mph road) about half way between Tillamook and Seaside. It is 15 miles south of Cannon Beach and 5 miles north of Rockaway Beach.
We are located at 495 Highway 101, Wheeler, OR 97147.
Phone: 503-368-6000 or 1-877-OLD HOTEL (1-877-653-4683)
Fax: 503-368-4590 (No unsolicited advertisements)
Boring Fine Print:
- An elevator is available for mobility-impaired guests
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- All rates are subject to an 11% State Lodging Tax
- A $20 nonrefundable deposit is charged at the time the reservation is made, and will be applied to the stay.
- Check-in time: 3:00-8:00pm We cannot accommodate early check ins. Please let us know if you will be in after hours so we can make the proper arrangements. (Applicable charges may apply.)
- Check-out time: By 12:00 pm
- We are a non-smoking establishment. There will be a $250 non-refundable fee for deep cleaning services charged to any room that has been smoked in to restore it to its non-smoking condition.
- Damage to the property, including but not limited to guest rooms, fixtures, furnishings, artwork, décor or linens, will result in a charge of 120% of fair replacement value or necessary cleaning.
- Well-behaved children 13 years and older are welcome so long as the total number in the room does not exceed 3. We apologize, but we are not well situated to accommodate young children.
- We cannot accommodate pets. There will be a $250 non-refundable fee for deep cleaning services charged to any room that has had a pet in it.
- Cancellation fees: less than 5 days- the first nightly room rate will be charged.
- Large room blocks (more than five room-nights) require a deposit of one-half the total reservation due 2 weeks after the reservation is made
Our Green Initiative:
- We encourage reuse of towels and linens during our guest’s stay to save energy and water consumption.
- We recycle paper, cardboard, glass, aluminum, and plastic.
- We use energy efficient bulbs wherever possible throughout the hotel to reduce energy usage.
- We use Energy Star appliances.
- All of our wood flooring was locally sourced and/or reclaimed.
- We utilize low flow toilets and shower heads to reduce water waste.
- Our cheese, yogurt, and coffee are from local sources.